Stuff I like (all)
- When a client seems just completely blindsided by the fact their hover effects won't work the same on touch devices like this is brand new...
- When a client breaks their site by editing the code despite not knowing how to write code then they blame the site, saying it should be harder to...
- When I completely blank on how to code something I've done a million times before
- When I tell a client their FTP log in isn't working and they ask me if I'm sure I know how to use FTP on my end
- When I make a mistake coding something I've coded a million times
- When a client tells me they consider the homepage a key part of their website project
- When I get an email asking me to save a project the agency outsourced overseas that has to be completed tomorrow and is a total mess
- When I thought a code library was stupid then learned how to properly use it
- When a client seems more concerned with getting something up quick than doing it right